Infrastructure Engineer (need experience) VISA support YES
– Someone with JLPT Level 2 Japanese language ability or higher
(MUST be able to adequately communicate in the workplace and understand work responsibilities in Japanese)
– This position is needed to be the one who lives in Japan at the moment, no acceptable apply from overseas
– Hands on Infrastructure server and network troubleshooting and resolution experience
– Vendor Management experience
– Communicate with user to find their requirement or root cause.
– Challenge to understand new technologies.
– Have sense of ownership of maintenance and trouble shooting
– To support the regional retail locations and corporate office, and regional offices with all IT Functions
– To support corporate office for systems and processes related needs, communicating with
all business functions for any local business need concerning systems implementation.
– To communicate and work with all departments in regards to software updates, identify/resolve
any IT issues, create/delete user profiles and store open function pertaining to IT.
– To maintain current infrastructure, servers and personal computers.
– It vendor management for all the IT related needs.
– To install new software and upgrade releases on servers, personal computers, register as needed
fore retail stores and corporate office following corporate guidelines.
– To maintain for telephone and security equipment at the corporate office.
– To help business units in formalizing local business needs for localization of global policies.
– To help identify problems and resolve them when possible.
– To help to document problems and give solutions and/or options in the resolution of the problem.
– To create/maintain and delete user profiles as needed.
– 2+ years of total IT experience in the infrastructure area
– Person who has sub leader and leader experience
– Experience in designing, constructing, maintaining and operating Windows Server
– Those who have CCNA / LPIC qualifications
– AIX design, construction, introduction experience
– Knowledge and experience on databases
– Knowledge and experience on virtualization technology
– Development experience with cloud development base (Google App Engine, AWS, Azure etc.)
Work hours: 9:30-18:00 (7:30) Two days off a week.
Vacation: 10 days a year after the trial period.
It depends on your skills and work experience.
We 151A are working with a variety of corporations looking to hire new employees.
At the moment, we have around many requests from large as well as mid to small-sized firms
so please feel free to contact us for more information.
We look forward to introducing you to a job that fits your lifestyle and work experience.