IT Technician Help Desktop Support Visa Support Available
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 up level)
- Business level English
- Must currently live in Japan
- More than 3 years of experience as an engineer
- More than 2 years of experience with Deskside Support or Helpdesk
* Troubleshooting experience for PCs, Printers, and mobile terminals
* Sufficient knowledge about Microsoft office
* Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft OS and Troubleshooting ability[Welcome if you have]
Wide basic knowledge about Network, Server, telephone
* Japanese ability, N2 level or higher
1,Provide onsite and desk side support services to end users.
Troubleshoot PC related problems at the direction of client level 2 or SPOC.
2,Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurized environment.
3,Build, configuring and troubleshoot Install “Gold” image on Customer PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
4,Ensure tickets are updated on a daily basis.
5,Support meeting room environment and video conferencing.
6,Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
7,Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones and Android devices.
8,End-User Data back-up and restoration when required in the course of a service incident.
9,Business travel required, not too frequent
10,As directed by client Tech support will assist in troubleshooting the data center devices
(Router,Switch…),basic network knowledge
11,English and Japanese communication skill
■ Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
■ Time : 9:00 ～18：00( Lunch 1H)
※sometimes alternately ： Night support(by call) /Holiday support /business trip
・Saturday, Sunday (Full weekly two-day system)
・New year holiday
・Special leave for weddings and funerals
・The number of annual holidays: 120 or more
■Place: Chuo-ku, Tokyo
■Salary ： 300,000 yen or more
*Depending on your experience and skills
■English required (Japanese is OK at N2 level)